Anime, Manga and everything else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime, Manga and everything else!

Talk about anything, and ofcourse Anime/Manga

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thing for just mods and admins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Thing for just mods and admins Empty
PostSubject: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:38 am

Hey do you think that we should put in something that just mods and admins can go on cos that means that we can sorta chill out a bit and that our pm folders will be a bit cleaner.

Oh and Allana Like my avatar I made that one 4 u lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:39 am

Oh yeah i noticed.......its great!.....er the special mod stuff is a good idea, im working on stuff like that. Erm remember there are 3 active users on this site you me and erm the other guy.....so yeah.........
Back to top Go down
https://anime-love.niceboard.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:40 am

Tohru_Luvr wrote:
Hey do you think that we should put in something that just mods and admins can go on cos that means that we can sorta chill out a bit and that our pm folders will be a bit cleaner.

It's a really cool avatar.....(my names not really allana....but its still awsome!)
Back to top Go down
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:42 am

Admin wrote:
Tohru_Luvr wrote:

It's a really cool avatar.....(my names not really allana....but its still awsome!)
Oh. Oh well want me to make another one?
Back to top Go down
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:50 am

Tohru_Luvr wrote:
Admin wrote:
Tohru_Luvr wrote:

It only takes like 5 or 6 mins
Back to top Go down
majinbuu1023
majinbuu1023

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:02 am

its simple
you make a new forum entitled anything and put the access rights to only admin/super mod and me ofcourse Very Happy jk lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.funformyfone.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:11 am

Tohru_Luvr wrote:
Admin wrote:
Tohru_Luvr wrote:

no im good tnx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thing for just mods and admins   Thing for just mods and admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thing for just mods and admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime, Manga and everything else! :: Everything else! :: Questions-
Jump to: