Anime, Manga and everything else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime, Manga and everything else!

Talk about anything, and ofcourse Anime/Manga

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emo........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Emo........ Empty
PostSubject: Emo........   Emo........ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:11 am

Many of you people may think that 'emo' is slitting your wrists and that 'emo' bands and music are depressing.
Emo bands are bands that choose to make music that is depressing.
Fall Out Boy for example have been called an 'emo' band although those thinking this are utterly entirely worng.
There is nothing depressing about their music, I stand this for all FOB lovers and beyond.
Now many people have been labeled 'emo' because they are cut off from the crowd more and tend to hang out by themselves or with people who seem to be 'emo'.
Now just because they hang out with so-called-'emos' does not give anyone a right to call them 'emo'.
Many people also beleive that 'emo' people are the emotionally challenged.
The statement above may be true although the definition for 'emo' is music.
As Taylor has explained on CDE many times before with this whole 'I think I'm emo' carry-on.
Emo is just another label made from music for example-Goth,punk,rock,pop and so on.
Now if you truely do not believe me on this that is your choice but soon enough you will realise that this could have been helpful somewhere along the lines of your life.
I know I have many speeches going on about things but I believe I should tell you these things because one day they may be useful.
Thank you,
Your Evil Moderator
~Kate
Back to top Go down
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Emo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo........   Emo........ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 9:38 am

...........................so yeah..................
Back to top Go down

Emo........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime, Manga and everything else! :: Anime :: InuYasha-
Jump to: