Anime, Manga and everything else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime, Manga and everything else!

Talk about anything, and ofcourse Anime/Manga

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:14 am

sry spelled important wrong Embarassed

Arrow Idea This is a site hosted by a cheap web host. heres the plan: I will creat a .com site(something.com) And link it to the blog! I guarantee more ppl!

Not sure what to name the site yet......but ive started working on it.......i have reserved a few places.......so tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-love.niceboard.com
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:17 am

Admin wrote:

Arrow Idea This is a site hosted by a cheap web host. heres the plan: I will creat a .com site(something.com) And link it to the blog! I guarantee more ppl!

Not sure what to name the site yet......but ive started working on it.......i have reserved a few places.......so tell me what you think!

Coolness uhh one question?
AM i still gonna be a mod?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:21 am

Tohru_Luvr wrote:
Admin wrote:

YES. And you will actually get to moderate ppl.....not just me and the other two guys. But keep in mind, The soonest I can get the .com site up is this weekend, im working on it day be day....so be patient, but truse me this will work well!
Back to top Go down
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:22 am

Admin wrote:
Tohru_Luvr wrote:
Admin wrote:

YES. And you will actually get to moderate ppl.....not just me and the other two guys. But keep in mind, The soonest I can get the .com site up is this weekend, im working on it day be day....so be patient, but truse me this will work well!

Ok coolness
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:22 am

Admin wrote:
Tohru_Luvr wrote:
Admin wrote:

It's hard getting a .com lolz...............but not impossible!
Back to top Go down
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:23 am

hey um could you please go onto music then nirvana and thats where majinbuu1023 has been swearing
Back to top Go down
majinbuu1023
majinbuu1023

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:45 am

um its easy getting a .com domain name
you find a registar , I prefer namecheap
you register the domain, you point the nameservers towards your server, you create the hosting acocunt (i do that for instant dns Very Happy) then you upload your forum software and you know the rest pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.funformyfone.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:50 am

Tohru_Luvr wrote:
hey um could you please go onto music then nirvana and thats where majinbuu1023 has been swearing

I banned her, and got a site. bounce

~Admin
Back to top Go down
kate | om nom nom
kate | om nom nom

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 7:12 am

Admin wrote:
Tohru_Luvr wrote:

I banned her, and got a site. bounce

~Admin
*rasies hand* *corrects admin* um it's a him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!   Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement!!!!!!! Impostant!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime, Manga and everything else! :: Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: